Torquay Surf Life Saving Club Memberships
Thank you for wanting to join our club.
Torquay Surf Life Saving Club Membership important things to know:
- All memberships are annual and current from the joining date to the April 30 the following year
- All members 18 years and over must have a current WWCC (working with child check)
- All Junior Activity Members (Nippers aged 5-13) must join with a parent in a Family Membership
- A Family Membership is inclusive of all other Nipper Holiday Programs
- Information advertised is for this current season 2020 – 2021
If you have any queries with the renewal process please call the Torquay Surf Club office on 5261 4110 or email email@example.com.
|FAMILY MEMBERSHIPS||Description||Rates from 1st May 2020|
|Family||Family membership 1-2 Adults
& 2 x Child under 18 (Nipper, Cadet or Junior)
+ $30 for additional child
|Nipper||Junior Activity membership for ages 5-13 yrs
Participates in Nipper Training sessions
|Part of Family Membership|
|Active Cadet||Cadet membership for ages 13-17 yrs
May participate in Nipper Training sessions
Training to achieve SRC to be rostered on patrols
Or part of Family Membership
|Active Junior||Junior Active members for ages 15-17 yrs with Surf Rescue Certificate rostered on patrols, training to achieve Bronze Medallion or Bronze Medallion award holder.||$80|
|OTHER MEMBERSHIPS||Description||Rates from 1st May 2020|
|Active Senior||Senior Active members for ages 18 years +
– with Bronze Medallion min. 25 hours on rostered patrol
|Reserve Active||Refer to Constitution||$80|
|Long Service||Members who have patrolled 10 years+||$120|
|Life Member||Members awarded with Life Membership||$0|
|Coaching Levy||Senior Training Levy||$70|
New Member Steps to Join
- Pay for SLA membership
- Application form lodged to TSLSC
- Provide your Working With Children Check – TSLSC must be named organisation on your Working With Children Check (WWCC )
- Department of Justice informs TSLSC that WWCC is current
- TSLSC approves application
The Surf Life Saving Australia (SLSA) Members Portal is a one-stop shop (single sign-on) for all your surf lifesaving online needs.
This guide will provide a step-by-step instruction for access and use of the Members Portal; such as creating a Members Portal Account, logging on and off the Members Portal, Membership Renewal Requests, and online payments.
The Member Portal Guide also provides definitions of the membership types, the Torquay Surf Life Saving Club (TSLSC) membership fees; for the current season, and how to pay using the SLSA Payment Gateway.