Lifesaving Online - SLSA Self Service Member Portal - www.lifesavingonline.com.au
Lifesaving Online is a self service member portal for anyone who is a member of an SLSA
affiliated club/organisation or who wants to join or rejoin a club.
The application allows both the public and surf club members to maintain personal
information online to ensure it is correct in the SLSA member database, Surfguard. You may
also use Lifesaving Online to renew SLSA surf club membership or request membership at a
new SLSA Organisation.
Creating an account and using Lifesaving online is free and once you have signed up you can
take full control over your membership records.
What are the benefits for me?
- Renew your membership or join with the Torquay SLSC
- Make payments to the club for membership, merchandise, carnivals and events.
- View all your awards and their respective proficiency dates.
- See a calendar of your patrol dates.
- Check your patrol hours for this seasons and previous years.
- Update your contact details.
Need help with Lifesaving Online? Assistance in the use of Lifesaving Online can be found at firstname.lastname@example.org or 1300 724 006.
Any queries relating to your membership application or change of details can be made by contacting the Torquay SLSC on 5261 4110 or email email@example.com